are important plant elements for handling of bulk materials. They are characterised by effective sealing, high operational safety and favourable geometry of the inlet section.
Flat slide valves are made for powders as well as for fine-grained and coarse grained granulate materials. At the slide blade passages, all flat slide valves are equipped with an adjustable and full perimeter stuffing box, which guarantees a lasting dust density outward. The slide blade surface is ground to avoid material caking.
- Robust, welded design
- Standard series 100 x 100 to 1.000 x 1.000, other dimensions and flange sizes on request
- Full perimeter, dust-tight stuffing box seal
- Modular drive concept
- Stainless steel blade with ground surface
- Blade guide on steel bolts or plastic rollers
- Maximum operational safety also in case of rare use